Marketing Analyst (Ecommerce)
We are looking for a self-driven, analytical, and highly organized Marketing Analyst (Ecommerce) with very strong SEO skills and experience with eCommerce platforms and marketplaces. In this role, you'll develop a keen understanding of customer site behavior, build dashboards and reports, provide ad-hoc analyses and analyze experiments. The person that is selected will be joining a fast-paced environment and will be responsible for the eCommerce data and merchandising operations.
1. Responsible for creating and delivering comprehensive marketing and merchandising strategic plan to support the growth and expansion of company products and services.
2. Implement appropriate growth strategies across all channels. Identify opportunities to expand and improve online presence and grow sales through promotions and marketing strategies.
3. Develop email and organic social strategies, ensuring each program has clearly defined KPIs and with reporting and analysis to help drive optimization towards those KPIs (goals).
4. Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
5. Perform in-depth product research and analysis to explore gaps in customer shopping journey by channel. Analyze the products, pricing, competitions, and market trends in order to develop a strategic and tactical plan.
6. Analyze online ad campaigns and key metrics to identify problem areas and optimize Search Engine Result Page and ranking position. Create ongoing recommendations for improvement and continued growth.
7. Monitor and measure the effectiveness of marketing and advertising programs and strategies, identify pain point and propose solution to the management.
8. Manage marketplace pricing and volume to help ensure monthly profitability goals are attained.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
1. 2+ years of work experience in eCommerce analytics, Online Merchandising, and/or Project Management.
2 .Experience with Amazon seller central.
3. Data driven, analytical mindset.
4. Track record of cross-functional leadership and collaboration.
5. Working knowledge of performance marketing activities such as SEM/SEO, remarketing/retention, targeted display, affiliates, etc.
6. Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field required.
Dragon Touch is an Equal Opportunity Employer.