This position will play a critical role in developing marketing plan and work in the day-to-day initiatives for Dragon Touch. Responsible for conducting analysis that provides information and insights regarding customers, markets, products, competitors, and program/campaign effectiveness, to measure performance and support business decisions. The successful candidate must be a team s player and be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams to assist in developing cohesive multi-channel marketing communications strategies and initiatives.
1. Develop and implement business strategies and marketing plans around focus firms and identify business opportunities through market research.
2. Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
3. Create and maintain a marketing plan for new and existing products and help develop new sales leads for the company.
4. Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies and propose areas and methods of improvement to the management.
5. Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature; evaluate market trends, conduct competitive analyses on targets, and formulate product and company strategies
6. Responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of company products and services.
7. Design, create, and manage the completion of all marketing production related efforts such as product packaging, printed & digital brochures, multimedia collateral, direct mail pieces, website updates, promotional items, event materials and properties such as tradeshow booths, and other support materials.
8. Works with external business partners (platform distribution, sales, products, and marketing) to execute approved business plan.
9. Develop and implement a deal flow management strategy across functional teams in US and Asia.
10. Coordinate and manage consumer electronics tradeshow to ensure a world-class customer experience while working to convert activities into sales opportunities.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
1. 2+ years of work experience in designing Marketing Research, Marketing Planning, Marketing Analytics, and/or Project Management.
2. Knowledge of various marketing channels and associated metrics (e.g. Social Media Platforms, email marketing etc.)
3. Hands-on experience in buying digital media (Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, etc).
4. Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel including pivot tables
5. Able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stake holders
6. Detail oriented and highly analytical
7. A strong team player with the ability to develop collaborative relationships, while also able to work independently
8. Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field required.
Dragon Touch is an Equal Opportunity Employer.